Monday, June 2, 2014

Event Review - Froggypalooza


Event Review:
Froggypalooza at the Texas Little Conservationists  in Kyle, Texas
May 31, 2014

By Mar
Hey it's mar! On Saturday my family and I went to this cool event called FroggyPalooza in Kyle ,TX! So FroggyPalooza was put on by a day care called Texas Little Conservationists to raise money for a playground.

They had a Bar-B-Q contest, a kiddie play area with face painting (which my dad, my sister and I took over), hopscotch and musical chairs. they also had a silent auction,karaoke and Grammy's Tasty Treats (which is a ice cream truck in Kyle ,TX).  So if you think this sounds fun come next year for the 2nd annual Froggy Palooza! 

P.S. THEY RAISED A LOT OF MONEY;) ;) ;)



Here are some photos from the day.
From the event's Facebook Page:

Celebrity visits were common (a Minion was there too)

Karaoke in the shade
The BBQ Contest


---

My dad took this photo of my sister and I cooling off w/ a water balloon

No comments:

Post a Comment